A full day out to focus on your authentic life and your ideal outcomes
Most of us have fleeting ideas of what we want to be, do, have or feel in our lives. But they remain just that…fleeting. After all, who has the time to intentionally take a day out to get clear on what we want to create?
Well, everyone from Katy Perry to Ellen Degeneres to Opray Winfrey and Jim Carrey, all swear that they intentionally created outcomes by using a simple tool…Vision Boards.
A Vision Board is a way to sell your own ideas to yourself, to anchor yourself to your dreams and allow the magic of focus and intention to work in your life…FINALLY!
As someone who has made my own Vision Boards (and had some amazing results), I’ve learned it’s more than just slapping a picture or two onto a poster board. It’s about first getting clear on what you want your life to look like, letting go of what’s in the way – and then clearly connecting with your dreams while designing a vision that resonates with you.
That’s why I’m leading this one day DESIGN A LIFE YOU LOVE VISION BOARD WORKSHOP…to give you the space you need to intentionally define your dreams and create a Vision Board that will effortlessly focus your intention on your ideal outcomes.
Clarity on what you really want (No more settling for someone else’s dreams or convincing yourself you don’t have of your own)
Space and time to map out your ideal outcomes in each area of your life
Connection with like-minded peers (No negative Nancys or Normans permitted!)
A method of clearing out all the negative thoughts and feelings that seem to oppose your dreams (Time to let go!)
All the tools and time to create your own powerful Vision Board
Your very own Vision Board to take home
Hints and tips on how to use your Vision Board to make your dreams a reality
A full day of breathing room and dream time (The very thing you keep telling yourself you’ll give yourself but never do!)
Some practical tips for the day:
- You don’t need to bring anything for the Vision Board creation…I will supply all the materials.
- I will also supply coffee, tea and snacks to keep your mind flowing with creative thoughts and ideas!
- Please bring your own packed lunch.
- Please let me know of any specific dietary requirements for the drinks and snacks and I will do my best to accommodate them.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Note: Because of the nature of the work in our day together, places are limited and they will fill up fast so please act quickly (Doubts, excuses and wavering are just your subconscious trying to keep the status quo and stop you from creating your dreams!)